A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
March 1, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 382, no. 9, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Influenza in U.S. Detention Centers — The Desperate Need for Immunization” by C. Foppiano Palacios, J.J. Openshaw, and M.A. Travassos
- “Transforming Global Health with AI” by M.C. Mehta, I.T. Katz, and A.K. Jha
- “Unethical International Nurse-Staffing Agencies — The Need for Legislative Action” by P. Pittman and A.R. Pulver
- “Is He OK?” by E. Andrist
- “Microbiota as Predictor of Mortality in Allogeneic Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation” by J.U. Peled, et al.
- “Brief Report: Effects of Germline VHL Deficiency on Growth, Metabolism, and Mitochondria” by S. Perrotta, et al.