A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
March 17, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 382, no. 19, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Importing Prescription Drugs from Canada — Legal and Practical Problems with the Trump Administration’s Proposal” by R.E. Sachs and N. Bagley
- “Implementing the Cures Act — Bringing Consumer Computing to Health Care” by D.W. Rucker
- “Data Citizenship Under the 21st Century Cures Act” by K.D. Mandl and I.S. Kohane
- “Fear and the Front Line” by S.L. Murray
- “Abortion During the Covid-19 Pandemic — Ensuring Access to an Essential Health Service” by M.J. Bayefsky, D. Bartz and K.L. Watson
- “A Trial of Lopinavir–Ritonavir in Adults Hospitalized with Severe Covid-19” by B. Cao, et al.
- “Ruxolitinib for Glucocorticoid-Refractory Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease” by R. Zeiser, et al.
- “Emapalumab in Children with Primary Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis” by F. Locatelli, et al.
- “Infections Associated with Resterilized Pacemakers and Defibrillators” by T.F. Khairy, et al.