A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 2, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 5, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Fundamentals of U.S. Health Policy: Health Care as an Ongoing Policy Project” by E.C. Schneider
- “Covid’s Color Line — Infectious Disease, Inequity, and Racial Justice” by M.K. Evans
- “The Illusion of Inclusion — The “All of Us” Research Program and Indigenous Peoples’ DNA” by K. Fox
- “Respecting Disability Rights — Toward Improved Crisis Standards of Care” by M.M. Mello, G. Persad and D.B. White
- “Covid-19 Crisis Triage — Optimizing Health Outcomes and Disability Rights” by M.Z. Solomon, M.K. Wynia and L.O. Gostin
- ““Is It Safe for Me to Go to Work?” Risk Stratification for Workers during the Covid-19 Pandemic” by M.R. Larochelle
- “The Legal Authority for States’ Stay-at-Home Orders” by M.A. Hall, M.M. Mello and D.M. Studdert
- “Single-Dose Nirsevimab for Prevention of RSV in Preterm Infants” by M.P. Griffin, et al.
- “Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccination during Pregnancy and Effects in Infants” by S.A. Madhi, et al.
- “Uterine-Artery Embolization or Myomectomy for Uterine Fibroids” by I. Manyonda, et al.
- “Phase 1 Trial of a Therapeutic Anti–Yellow Fever Virus Human Antibody” by J.G. Low, et al.