A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
April 2, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 46, no. 5, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “How Should We Think About Clinical Data Ownership?” by Angela Ballantyne
- “Medically Assisted Gender Affirmation: When Children and Parents Disagree” by Samuel Dubin, et al.
- “The Right Not to Know and the Obligation to Know” by Ben Davies
- “Obligations and Preferences in Knowing and not Knowing: The Importance of Context” by Lisa Dive and Ainsley Janelle Newson
- “Is the Right not to Know an Instance of ‘Bad Faith’?” by Aisha Deslandes
- “Paediatric Xenotransplantation Clinical Trials and the Right to Withdraw” by Daniel J Hurst, et al.
- “Autonomy, Voluntariness and Assisted Dying” by Ben Colburn
- “Willing Mothers: Ectogenesis and the Role of Gestational Motherhood” by Susan Kennedy
- “Towards Responsible Ejaculations: The Moral Imperative for Male Contraceptive Responsibility” by Arianne Shahvisi