A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 5, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 6, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Half-Century of Progress in Health: The National Academy of Medicine at 50: The NAM and the Quality of Health Care — Inflecting a Field” by D.M. Berwick and C.K. Cassel
- “Care Churn — Why Keeping Clinic Doors Open Isn’t Enough to Ensure Access to Abortion” by M.L. McGowan, A.H. Norris and D. Bessett
- “Mental Health and the Covid-19 Pandemic” by B. Pfefferbaum and C.S. North
- “Preventing a Parallel Pandemic — A National Strategy to Protect Clinicians’ Well-Being” by V.J. Dzau, D. Kirch and T. Nasca
- “Where Do the Children Play?” by M.I. Brener and S.R. Kaslow
- “Of Heroes and Cowards” by S.L. Beach
- “Waiting for Certainty on Covid-19 Antibody Tests — At What Cost?” by M.C. Weinstein, et al.
- “False Negative Tests for SARS-CoV-2 Infection — Challenges and Implications” by S. Woloshin, N. Patel and A.S. Kesselheim
- “A Randomized Trial of Hydroxychloroquine as Postexposure Prophylaxis for Covid-19” by D.R. Boulware, et al.
- “Subcutaneous or Transvenous Defibrillator Therapy” by R.E. Knops, et al.
- “Zika Virus Disease and Pregnancy Outcomes in Colombia” by M.L. Ospina, et al.
- “Ofatumumab Versus Teriflunomide in Multiple Sclerosis” by S.L. Hauser, et al.
- “Zika Virus Disease in Colombia — Preliminary Report” by O. Pacheco, et al.