A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 8, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 9, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Fundamentals of U.S. Health Policy: Improving the Quality of U.S. Health Care — What Will It Take?” by E.A. McGlynn
- “Covid-19 and Immunity in Aging Populations — A New Research Agenda” by W.C. Koff and M.A. Williams
- “U.S. Efforts to Curb Antibiotic Resistance — Are We Saving Lives?” by S.S. Kadri and H.W. Boucher
- “Graphic Perspective: My Blue Sky” by A.D.L. Jayawardena and A.E. Burke
- “Racial Disproportionality in Covid Clinical Trials” by D.B. Chastain, et al.
- “Why Counting Black Lives Matters — The 2020 Census” by M.A. Schuster, A. Osherov and P.J. Chung
- “Efficacy of Selpercatinib in RET Fusion–Positive Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer” by A. Drilon, et al.
- “Efficacy of Selpercatinib in RET-Altered Thyroid Cancers” by L.J. Wirth, et al.
- “A Randomized Trial of Closed-Loop Control in Children with Type 1 Diabetes” by M.D. Breton, et al.