A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 9, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 10, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “A Half-Century of Progress in Health: The National Academy of Medicine at 50: Progress in Cancer Research, Prevention, and Care” by R.L. Schilsky, et al.
- “Public Health Decision Making during Covid-19 — Fulfilling the CDC Pledge to the American People” by S.A. Rasmussen and D.J. Jamieson
- “Long-Term Care Policy after Covid-19 — Solving the Nursing Home Crisis” R.M. Werner, A.K. Hoffman and N.B. Coe
- “The Tragedy of Measles” by P. Klass
- “Accelerating Development of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines — The Role for Controlled Human Infection Models” by M.E. Deming, et al.
- “On Becoming a Plague Doctor” by M. Earnest
- “Weight Loss in Underserved Patients — A Cluster-Randomized Trial” by P.T. Katzmarzyk, et al.
- “Trial of Sodium Phenylbutyrate–Taurursodiol for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis” by S. Paganoni, et al.
- “Tepotinib in Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer with MET Exon 14 Skipping Mutations” by P.K. Paik, et al.
- “Capmatinib in MET Exon 14–Mutated or MET-Amplified Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer” by J. Wolf, et al.