A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
April 19, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 16, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Health Policy in a Biden Administration” by S. Glied
- “Health Policy after a Trump Election Victory” by M.V. Pauly
- “Covid-19 and the Mandate to Redefine Preventive Care” by D.M. Horn and J.S. Haas
- “When All You Have Is Quality of Life — Making Medical Decisions in the Face of Uncertainty” by M.C. Halley
- “Trial of Upadacitinib or Abatacept in Rheumatoid Arthritis” by A. Rubbert-Roth, et al.
- “Genomewide Association Study of Severe Covid-19 with Respiratory Failure” by The Severe Covid-19 GWAS Group
- “Life Expectancy after Bariatric Surgery in the Swedish Obese Subjects Study” by L.M.S. Carlsson, et al.
- “Evaluation of the mRNA-1273 Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in Nonhuman Primates” by K.S. Corbett, et al.
- “Brief Report: Purifying Selection against Pathogenic Mitochondrial DNA in Human T Cells” by M.A. Walker, et al.