A New Edition of The New England Journal of Medicine Is Now Available
May 3, 2021
The New England Journal of Medicine (vol. 383, no. 26, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “The Gift” by R. Rush
- “New Order, New Hope” by A.L. Tambyraja
- “Sewing Masks — Resilience in the Face of Covid” by E. Rittenberg
- “Holding Up” by A. Maitra
- “Randomized Trial of Focused Ultrasound Subthalamotomy for Parkinson’s Disease” by R. Martínez-Fernández, et al.
- “Antenatal Dexamethasone for Early Preterm Birth in Low-Resource Countries” by The WHO ACTION Trials Collaborators
- “Oral Azacitidine Maintenance Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First Remission” by A.H. Wei, et al.
- “Mortality with Paclitaxel-Coated Devices in Peripheral Artery Disease” by J. Nordanstig, et al.
- “Changes in Seizure Frequency and Antiepileptic Therapy during Pregnancy” by P.B. Pennell, et al.