A New Edition of Medico-Legal Journal Is Now Available
June 4, 2021
Medico-Legal Journal (vol. 88, no. 2, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Covid-19 and Infection in Health-Care Workers: An Emerging Problem” by Rosario Barranco and Francesco Ventura
- “The Silent Deaths of the Elderly in Long-Term Care Facilities during the Covid-19 Pandemic: The Role of Forensic Pathology” by Fabrizio Cordasco, et al.
- “The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Domestic Violence: The Dark Side of Home Isolation during Duarantine” by Matteo Antonio Sacco, et al.
- “Telemedicine during Covid-19 Pandemic: Advantage or Critical Issue?” by Giulio Perrone, et al.
- “Thromboinflammatory Response in SARS-CoV-2 Sepsis” by Aniello Maiese, et al.
- “Is Covid-19 Sowing the Seeds for Future Litigation?” by Toby Riley-Smith QC, Adam Heppinstall and Freya Foster
- “Covid-19: Refracting Decision-Making through the Prism of Resource Allocation” by Richard WM Law and Kartina A Choong
- “RETRACTED: Routine Parental Request of Organ Donation in End-of-Life Care of Children in the United Kingdom: Unresolved Medical, Legal, Cultural and Religious Challenges” by Mohamed Y Rady