A New Edition of Journal of Medical Ethics Is Now Available
September 3, 2021
Journal of Medical Ethics (vol. 47, no. 2, 2020) is available online by subscription only.
- “Solidarity is for Other People: Identifying Derelictions of Solidarity in Responses to COVID-19” by Peter West-Oram
- “Ethical Challenges for Women’s Healthcare Highlighted by the COVID-19 Pandemic” by Bethany Bruno, David I Shalowitz and Kavita Shah Arora
- “Mistrust and Inconsistency during COVID-19: Considerations for Resource Allocation Guidelines that Prioritise Healthcare Workers” by Alexander T M Cheung and Brendan Parent
- “Good Reasons to Vaccinate: Mandatory or Payment for Risk?” by Julian Savulescu
- “Reflective Disequilibrium: A Critical Evaluation of the Complete Lives Framework for Healthcare Rationing” by Xavier Symons