A New Edition of Genetics in Medicine Is Now Available
September 13, 2021
Genetics in Medicine (vol. 23, no. 2, 2021) is available online by subscription only.
- “Clinical Sites of the Undiagnosed Diseases Network: Unique Contributions to Genomic Medicine and Science” by Kelly Schoch, et al.
- “(Un)Standardized Testing: The Diagnostic Odyssey of Children with Rare Genetic Disorders in Alberta, Canada” by Christine Michaels-Igbokwe, et al.
- “Ethical and Public Health Implications of Genetic Testing for Suicide Risk: Family and Survivor Perspectives” by Brent M. Kious, et al.
- “Return of Results in a Global Survey of Psychiatric Genetics Researchers: Practices, Attitudes, and Knowledge” by Gabriel Lázaro-Muñoz, et al.
- “JARID2 Haploinsufficiency is Associated with a Clinically Distinct Neurodevelopmental Syndrome” by Eline A. Verberne